This Is My Blog

This is my blog. It is awesome. Comment if you would like to, I like comments!

Saturday, November 10, 2012

What is it? #1 CLOSED!

I though of a game for my blog that I might do sometimes. It's called "What is it?". I will give some clues about a person, place or thing and you people will try to guess what it is. Whoever guesses it gets an award for their blog. Ready?

                                          What is it? #1

                                                Clues:
A part of a plant
Four letters
Usually green

                                          Good luck!

Congrats Mandy for guessing it right! The answer is "leaf"! Here is your award:



                                                

10 comments:

  1. A four leaf-clover? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a specific plant, but you have the word, Mandy...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone needs to say the one word!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I will post the picture in a moment! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I...tagged you too. SORRY MANDY,I DID NOT NOTICE YOU'D TAGGED HER!!! http://anagfanintheuk.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/mandy-tagged-me.html You don't have to do it if you do not want to.

    ReplyDelete