This Is My Blog

This is my blog. It is awesome. Comment if you would like to, I like comments!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

I Was Nominated!

                                                        
                                                                I was nominated by my award!
                                         These are the questions I have to answer
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
Thanks, Emma!
2. When did you start your blog?
A few years ago. But I started posting again this year.
3. Why did you decide to make a blog?
My second grade teachers made a list of things to do over the summer on the last day of school, and starting a blog was one of them.
4. What do you post about?
Random stuff!
5. Waht is your favorite color? Why?
Purple. It's my favorite color because it's sooooooooooo pretty!
6. Nominate five blogs for this award.
1. Asmita
2. Liz
3. Kassidy
4. Priya
5. Delaney
7. Comment on their blogs and tell them you nominated them.

Thanks so much Emma! :)



2 comments: