This Is My Blog

This is my blog. It is awesome. Comment if you would like to, I like comments!

Sunday, December 2, 2012

My Christmas Wishlist

Well, Christmas is in twenty-three days, so I decided I should make my wishlist and post it. Here it is:
                                            
                  The Molly McIntire American Girl doll!

                                    
Gel pens (any brand)
                                           Fair Isle Sweater Tunic
This Justice brand sweater dress
                        
Molly McIntire's doll bed

                                           Purple Monster Fur Crossbody
A Justice Monster Fur Crossbody Bag (the rainbow colored one)

                                    Metallic Hightop Wedge Sneakers
These Justice brand shoes

                                             
This Justice Brand Pink Safe


What's on your wishlist (if you celebrate Christmas)? :)
                            
                                  
                                       

2 comments:

  1. PenPalGirls Super Star Doll motorcycle outfit. I saw it on AGFan and am in LOVE (http://www.penpalgirls.com/shop/france/super-star-doll)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, Tamsen! :) I like it too. It's very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete