This Is My Blog

This is my blog. It is awesome. Comment if you would like to, I like comments!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Girl Scout Meeting!

I love Girl Scout meetings.  My troop had one last night. I am in a Junior troop. I got my Bronze Award a few months ago, the highest honor a Junior Girl Scout can get! Awesome. I have some badges, and even more patches. Here's a list of my badges:
1. First Aid
2. Camping
3. Drawing
I probably have more, but not everything is sewed on...
My patches:
1. Kennedy Space Center 100 years of Girl Scouts event
2. Camp Kateri 2012
3. Juliette Low birthplace Savannah, GA
4. 100 years of Girl Scouting Girl Scouts week
5. Bowling Party
6. Earth Day groceries project
7. World Thinking Day 2012
8. Share
9. Girl Scouts caroling
10.  Winter fun Girl Scouts
11. Beach cleanup Girl Scouts
12. I registered online
13. Toy drive
14.Ritas tour Mountainview Cool Treats, LLC.
15. Plant a garden Girl Scouts
16. Movie Madness

No comments:

Post a Comment