This Is My Blog

This is my blog. It is awesome. Comment if you would like to, I like comments!

Monday, September 10, 2012

I've Been Nominated!

                                        
          Well,  I have been nominated by someone for the your blog is great award! Thank you sooooooooooooooo much!
1. Who gave you this?
 Dakota from American Girl Garden!
2. What is your AG blog?
BEST BLOG EVER!!!
3. What is your name/nickname?
My name is Mattison, but everyone calls me Mattie!
4. What are your AG dolls if you have any?
Mattie (MAG #57) and Julie Albright!
5. What do you post about on your blog?
Random stuff!
6. What 6 AG blogs do you nominate?
1. Asmita
2. Liz
3. Katie
4. Another Katie
5.  Sara
6. Our McKenna Dolls Around The World
                                             Thanks again, Dakota! :)

3 comments: