This Is My Blog

This is my blog. It is awesome. Comment if you would like to, I like comments!

Friday, September 28, 2012

I Made An Award!

                                   I made an award! I can give it to people now.
                                          Make your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com
                                 Here are the questions you need to answer if you have been nominated for it:
          1. Thank the person who nominated you.
          2. When did you start your blog?
          3. Why did you decide to make a blog?
          4. What do you post about?
          5.  What is your favorite color? Why?
          6. Waht is your favorite color? Why?
          7. Nominate five blogs for this award.
          8. Comment on their blogs and tell them you nominated them.
The firstperson I nominate is (drumroll, please)... Dakota from American Girl Garden and Emma from Through the Eyes Of A Doll!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me! I'm a little busy today, so if I don't have it up today it will be up on Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete